As a complement to Sure Flow Equipment Inc.'s extensive line of Flanged Ball Valves, we have available in Cast Iron, a Full Port, Flanged Ball Valve.
The Sure Flow Simple Quarter Turn Ball Valve has the same face to face dimensions as a standard 125 lb. ANSI Gate Valve. Easily replaces those heavy, hard to open and maintain, Cast Iron Gate Valves and is a simpler, lighter solution.
The valve shall comply with American standards for end to end or face to face dimensions (ANSI B16.10) for Class 125 Cast Iron Flanged Gate Valves. Valves shall have a Full Port Stainless Ball with PTFE Seats. The dimensions and drilling of the end flanges conform to Cast Iron Flanged Standard B16.1.
Materials of Construction
• Body - ASTM A126 Class B - Cast Iron
• Bolting - ASTM A6 - Carbon Steel
• Ball - ASTM A351-304 Stainless Steel
• Seat - PTFE
• Stem - AISI 304 - Stainless Steel
• Stem Packing - PTFE
• Gasket - PTFE
• Travel Stop - ASTM A6 - Carbon Steel
• Gland - ASTM A126 Class B - Cast Iron
• Thrust Washer - PTFE
• Handle - Ductile Iron c/w non-slip grip pad
• Paint - Fused Epoxy Coating