Today, higher velocity and pressure of piping often requires a sophisticated check valve rather than
conventional swing type valve. PK tilting disc check valve is designed to handle such higher velocities, prevent damages due to turbulence and avoid “water hammer”phenomenon in piping systems, and it is closed quickly
and quietly. The valve is closed quickly because its pivot(hinge pins) is shut by a very small arc.Moreover, line
fluid flows both over and under the disc, so that valve closing is cushioned by the line fluid itself. By virtue of
quick and quiet closing ability, up to now PK tilting disc check valve has earned good reputation as a “nonslam”
- R.F FLANGED ENDS TO ASME B16.5
- B.W. ENDS TO ASME B16.25
- R.T.J FLANGED ENDS TO ASME B16.5
- SIZE 26” AND LARGER, FLANGED ENDS
ACCORDING TO ASME B16.47 SER.A OR SER.B
VALVE FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
' - Dual plate Check Valve is economical on installation and maintenance because installation is required less and light weight.
- Dual plate Check Valve is possible to prevent water hammering due to closing valve disk by operating the spring in
valve before back flow. Also Due-Check valve prevents large piping the for big gap water levels.
- Dual plate Check Valve can apply variously in piping line because of less than existing Check Valve on restrictions
of instaling direction.
- Life spans is longer than existing Check Valve, and preservation and repair are simple.
- It's possible to reduce maintenance fee due to longer durability than existing check valve, easy maintenance.E7
NOMINAL SIZE RANGE
ASME 150 Ib.2"" to 60""
ASME 300 Ib.2"" to 40""
ASME 600 Ib.2"" to 36""
ASME 900 Ib.2"" to 36""
ASME 1500 Ib.2"" to 24""
Larger diameter valves for the respective pressure classes can be designed and manufactured on request.